We all know that a picture can tell a thousand words, but there is only one word that a bride wants to hear when someone looks at her wedding photos, “GORGEOUS!” I am a big fan of getting facials and different skin treatments at pampering spas and salons, but it can get a bit pricey if you have frequent visits. On my last spa visit, my esthetician gave me some tips on home made recipes that were effective and most of all, affordable! *She also mentioned that there are numerous all natural websites with different recipes, but since everyone’s skin is different, I should try a variety to see what works best for my skin type.
Here are a couple of recipes that I have tried and absolutely LOVE!
This is great for removing dead skin and impurities from your face.
1. Combine 3 tablespoons of coarse sea salt and 6 tablespoons of warm water in a mixing bowl.
2. Splash some water on your face to moisten your skin. Gently rub the salt grains in a circular motion on your face.
3. Keep the salt on your face for about 3 minutes.
4. Rinse your face with warm water and pat dry. Don’t forget to moisturize when your skin is dry!
Aspirin Spot Treatment
This is an inexpensive way too help spot treat blemishes.
1. Wash & clean your face as normal.
2. Crush 1 uncoated or lightly coated aspirin and place in a small bowl.
3. Slowly add drops of water until it forms a paste.
4. Apply a small dab of the paste on blemishes and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
5. Wash the paste off your face and follow with your usual toner & moisturizer
Now you can keep your skin looking great without breaking the bank! ~ Tristin